Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
SOFTWARE TESTER - VIENNA (E-M03)
- Deliverables for Software Testers will be developed for tasks and responsibilities as they are assigned. They will include meeting operational or project task objectives, following established standards, and writing technical documentation.
- The Software Testers shall have a university degree in software engineering, computer science or a related field (e.g. quality assurance or other IT relevant domain).
- The Software Testers shall have the following mandatory experience and skills:
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience using a disciplined approach for planning, designing, executing and reporting on software testing.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or equivalent to support software testing;
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification or equivalent;
- Experience with several types of software testing (e.g. functional, performance, security, etc.);
- Hands-on working experience creating test cases, test plans, test reports;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills are preferred.
- Fluent English
In addition to the above generic requirements the following specific skills and experiences are expected for Senior Software Testers:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of recent practical experience as software tester;
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with scripting techniques for automated testing, writing test scripts for automation and configuring test automation frameworks is required;
- Experience in working in a small size software development team (2 to 4 persons) and working independently;
- ISTQB Advanced is preferred.
Work Type: long term, full time, contracting position