If you are looking for new challenges as a Solution designer/Business Analyst using your English on daily basis and participate in a unique RPA project in a multinational environment?
One of our biggest client in energy sector is looking for a Solution designer to Budapest.
- Translate business and functional requirements into automation solution
- Analyse the AS-IS process and design the TO-BE automation solution working close with analysts, engineers and architects
- Design the RPA solution architecture for the identified automation opportunity
- Coordinate with developers and automation architect to ensure solution architecture is in compliance with standards and consistent with long-term infrastructure plans
- Provide architecture & design guidance to the development team, clarifying what is going to be developed and how it should be tested
- Support test team for preparation of test data
- Maintain all Architecture designs in a version control system
- Articulate the proper RPA design
- 3-5 years of experience in technical architecture design, solution planning or process design, even as an IT business analyst
- Deep knowledge of industry leading automation products capabilities & technical requirement
- RPA design or technical process background is a very big plus
- Functional understanding of process area
- Deep understanding of automation technologies and architectures
- End-to-end project life cycle experience
- Strong understanding of Robotic products infrastructure
- Fluent English is a must!
- Strong client management and quick adaptation skills
- Compensation package (above market average) with good infrastructure
- Both horizontal and vertical career opportunities, low level of fluctuation, rotation opportunities
- Flexible working time, home office
- Professional and language trainings