Besides making profit of your language skills there is also a chance to broaden your IT knowledge through professional trainings. The experience you get there will be useful both at work and in everyday life.
Spanish Speaking Customer Support Specialist
- In this position your main task will be answering the incoming IT related questions in Spanish language. What you need to do:
- Answer the questions via email or phone
- Build up a good relationship with the company’s partners to ensure a smooth issue resolution process
- Constantly administrate your work
- Forward the more complicated questions to the relevant colleagues or departments
- Speak in Spanish and English languages fluently
- Have at least average knowledge of MS Office
- Are communicative and able to work under pressure
- You can be a member of a dynamic and young team
- You will get competitive salary with benefits
- You can participate in trainings to improve yourself – it’s up to you!