SUPPLIER RISK ANALYST
Our Client is a multinational bank who is looking for a Supplier Risk Analyst to join them.
- Perform pre-contract due diligence and post-contract ongoing monitoring activities based on specific third-party risk profile, country, and / or business requirements;
- Monitor reports to ensure third-party management policy required pre-contract due diligence and post-contract ongoing monitoring is carried out by responsible and / or accountable parties;
- Support third-party selection process through evaluation of different questionnaires for insurance coverage, HR Management, Subcontractor reliance, corporate responsibilities, etc.;
- Monitoring third party’s performance to SLAs and customer complaints related to third parties;
- Responsible for quality and timely processing of third party related requests;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of regional and country requirements.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 1-3 years experience in multinational/shared service environment;
- Fluent in English and Hungarian;
- Good PC skills particularly Excel, Word;
- Analytical skills;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Good team player.
- A varied and challenging position in a multinational and innovative company;
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping your career goals;
- Competitive compensation package.
- Experience in third-party risk identification;
- Knowledge of third-party management risk and control methodologies.