Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a:
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (MHI)
- Support the Operations team in the execution of routine maintenance, patching and upgrades of infrastructure components and management systems, as well as installation of new hardware and systems;
- Identify the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation;
- Restore normal service operation in case of Incident to fulfill SLA/OLA
- Evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority
- Assess actual performance of IT infrastructure against its predicted performance.
- Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
- Support operating systems: Oracle Linux
- Support monitoring platforms/tools: HP BSM, OMi, APM
- Call duty
- English B2
- German: B2 for support of German customers
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix’s
- Basic understanding of JAVA language
- Knowledge of Oracle Linux
- Apache, VM, LAMP, WebSecurity etc… is an advantage
- Monitoring tools knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Internet, Networking, TCP/IP, Firewall, Ethernet, VLAN and Clustering concept
- Overview of the ITIL/AGILE processes is an advantage;
- Technical documentation skills, able to produce clear and concise documentation
- 3+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure and/or software development is an advantage but beginners are welcome too
- University degree
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Please submit your your CV online in English or contact for details: [email protected]