Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for an
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (KFG19)
- responsible for providing a comprehensive end user and systems support both to our internal staff and customers (servers, networks, printers, etc)
- manage user accounts in an effective but compliant manner based on high standards
- manage and monitor key applications and access rights, perform backups and apply changes
- work independently in an international team
- preference for teamwork, good time management, effective and appropriate communication and interpersonal skills
- solid Microsoft experience for both server and desktop usage, specialisation in specific subjects desired such as Active Directory, Office 365 and SharePoint
- ability to write or update scripts and small programs (Perl, vbscript, PHP, bash)
- 3+ years practical IT related work experience with exposure to all aspects of general IT infrastructure and end user support
- autonomous attitude, high standards for yourself and ownership
- good command of written and spoken English
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Apply if you want to belong to a dynamic and supporting team with proven experience to deliver for multinationals with exceptionally high standards. You will be able to take as much responsibility as you can, your role will be as diverse as you wish. You set the standards for yourself and we’ll be happy to see you being proud of your achievements.