We are looking for a colleague to our application administrator team, who interested in applications that support business processes.
If you want to work in a youthful, dynamic team, and you have good communication and interpersonal skills, do not hesitate to apply!
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Working closely with ServiceNow development team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end user and customer administrators to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor interfaces for exchanging ITSM-related data.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Develop process automation.
- Design and develop/configure workflows and scripts.
- Set up new customers Perform application upgrades.
- Coordinate platform upgrades.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Ensure platform consistency across development, test and production environments
- Provide administrative functions such as managing users
If you have…
- ServiceNow Administrator Certified
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- 5+ years of experience working with ITSM solutions in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of one or more of the following ServiceNow technologies/modules:
- o Service Portal
- o Service Catalog and Workflows
- o Domain separation
- o Incident and Change Management
- o CMDB
- Strong English knowledge, German is an advantage