Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR (Industrial Automation / Special Machinery / Mechanical Design Engineering) (TT-9813)
- Supervise engineering related activities (planning, organizing, controlling, evaluating etc.);
- Lead a team of engineers (mechanical design engineers, electrical engineers, workshop professionals);
- Provide direct support, supervision and direction to the engineers within the department;
- Coordinate and direct the successful completion of projects on time;
- Manage engineering resources in the team in accordance with current project timelines and priorities;
- Plan and establish engineering schedules and follows up performance;
- Ensure quality is achieved and all project requirements are met;
- Develop technological processes, procedures;
- Assess employee skill sets, current and future development needs and take steps to mentor and develop individuals within the team;
- Work together closely with project management department and other internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ENGINEERING related to SPECIAL MACHINERY, INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION or ROBOTICS;
- Demonstrated leadership / management experience (as Technical Director, Engineering Leader / Manager, Head of Engineering, Mechanical Design Leader / Manager);
- Relevant DESIGN skills (AutoCad, CATIA, Inventor, SolidWorks, or Solid Edge);
- Active ENGLISH language skills;
- Advanced project management experience;
- Strong system and project approach;
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills.
Location: Northern Transdanubia