Our client, who is a world famous multinational electronics corporation, is looking for a creative and talented Technical Manager to join their team.
- Build concrete strategy for Service and Technical Support, for short to mid/long-term
- Analyze both the company and the market competitors' Service & Tech-Support operations including the customer's (Wholesaler/Installer/End-user) requirements, for all products
- Provide technical information and skill to customers by organizing seminar and preparing documents etc..
- Create after-service network of the company AirCon and A2W with our dealers
- Improve efficient Warranty Claim handling and Spare parts supply together with PCSE/Factory
- Support the consultant sales activities if needed (technical support)
- Support solution to resolve daily issue of air conditioning product. Be involved in the future product planning and product improvement process. Adapting processes to local market.
- Arrange the Training center in the country and the technical training programs
- Feedback the market information to the domain company, and to reflect into own strategy/tactics review and the future product develop
- Relevant University Degree with functionally focused, deep technological expertise
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in the field
- Strong command of the English language
- Proving profound technical understanding of the assigned product and / or software business environment
- Good blend of business/commercial, sales and technical skills
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation package