Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
Technical Process Specialist – Configuration Management area (JI)
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) process for the Swiss organisation.
- Providing tool support in form of account management, user trainings and consultancy
- Monitoring of the operation of the tools and connected interfaces, acting on any service interruption, incidents
- Development and implementation of internal measures to increase data quality, SLA compliance, process completeness and automation.
- Ad-hoc reporting from the Configuration Management tools, analysis of the extracted data, tracking of corrections
- Supporting customer on-boarding projects
- Participation in international SACM communities and migration projects. Identification and evaluation of risks for the concerned Swiss organizations. Set up a plan in collaboration with Swiss stakeholders to mitigate them, conduct the SACM actions.
- Contributes to the quality assurance process, standardization. Ensure the compatibility of Swiss practices with our client's international standards.
- BSc or MSc degree in IT or relevant area
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field, ICT support experience is welcome
- ITIL know-how
- SQL, XML competence
- Perl programming language, Database experience is an advantage
- Fluent English, intermediate German
- Structured and independent approach to work
- Ability to understand and work analytically with complex technical systems
- High resilience and ability to steer complex topics and simultaneous tasks
- Good communication skill and resolution-focused mind-set
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position