Our client is a prestigious and stable company with international background for which we look for an experienced Test Manager, who will participate in brand new project.
In line with the Test and Release management strategy the Test Manager will participate in the activities to prepare and maintain Testing framework and methodology for IT. The role will participate in Test design, planning and execution in line with testing requirements to increase the overall development and testing quality.
- Build the test community, review test tools, frameworks, test standards and procedures to optimise test delivery.
- Participate in the implementation and execution of Test and Release management strategy
- Coordinate, manage and supervise the testing activity (integration and user acceptance tests)
- Composing and performing test scenarios, recording the results and defects, manages and supervises the corrections and accepts the results.
- Determine the most appropriate testing approaches for complex projects or programmes within the constraints and operational requirements of the organisation.
- Participate in IT projects in professional execution of Test design, planning and execution
- Act as a knowledge base for test support tools (like SAP Solution Manager Test Suite, Jira, Selenium) and support users in the related processes.
- Participate in projects as test manager and ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, test scripts and testing control sheets.
- Manage the testing related activities, review and validate the test results.
- Participate and maintain Quality Assurance processes with dedicated attention to proper and up-to-date documentation and the testing related KPIs.
- Assure that test documentation is prepared and kept updated
- Coordinate the communication between different parties regarding testing related topics. Cooperate closely with Business and IT teams and Project Managers both internal and external.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks in parallel, ability to work on its own
- Consultation and communication skills with different stakeholders
- Advanced English
- Exoerience in defect/bug management and familiarity with defect management tools (Bugzilla, JIRA etc.), test automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality
- Challenging tasks on a daily basis
- Varied projects
- Professional appreciation
- Outstanding compensation package