Our client is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services. For their Budapest-based center we are looking for Voice Specialist Network Designer.
Voice Specialist Network Designer
As Voice Specialist Network Designer, you will be in charge of:
- meeting business objectives, solving business problems and furthers business success by applying portfolio, technical and industry knowledge through the definition of high and low level solution design
- working within virtual and geographically dispersed teams while establishing effective senior management relationships.
- delivering effective support into large projects and / or leadership of work streams into medium to large projects.
- contributing to planning and prioritising tasks within a team, with sufficient awareness of the overall development lifecycle, and learning from and improving their own approach
- esuring that non-functional and operational requirements have been met. This includes guaranteeing that other members of the team are fully aware of changes being made and have been involved in creating and reviewing the solution.
- consulting, assessing or auditing, designing and working with customers to determine highly technical requirements
- Experience in Voice network design (Unified Comms/Avaya Aura/MS Lync)
- Cisco CCNA (Collaboration) or CCNP (Collaboration preferred ) is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Managing stakeholders efficiently (Internal and External Customers globally)
- Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
- Competitive compensation package
- Internatinal and multicultural environment
- Opportunity for continuous professional development