Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
UK/US based creative engineering company who produce high level front end user experiences for their clients within media, sports for example, contact us if you want to be part of their small growing team here in downtown Budapest. Their offices in Budapest, London, New York and San Antonio provide a comprehensive range of digital product planning, design, development and support services to clients in EMEA and North America. As a thriving established software development company we are seeking to find top talent to join our friendly team to work on some of our most innovative projects and prestigious global clients.
IOS TECHNICAL LEAD (JU)
- As a thriving established software development company we are seeking to find top permanent talent to join our friendly team.
- Due to incremental and sustained growth, we are actively looking for enthusiastic and talented Senior iOS developers to join our team of developers, designers, IAs and project managers, delivering beautiful apps for high profile brands across mobile, tablet and connected TV.
- Reporting to the Head of Development, the role has responsibility for a team of iOS developers and project delivery in this remit.
- In this client facing role, you will partner with the business and senior leadership team, acting as the senior point of contact for iOS development matters at an operational level. You will also work closely with the Head of Development on a range of tactical and strategic issues/initiatives related to the iOS and wider development team.
- In this key leadership role, you will be expected to create an outcome-driven working environment with a focus on quality and people development. We’ll also look to you to develop our working practices, streamlining processes and creating efficiencies as we grow.
- You should be passionate about new technologies and being part of a team that delivers to the highest quality. You will need to be comfortable working in and leading a team, delivering to deadlines and communicating with clients.
Day to day focus:
- Provide leadership on the technical direction, engineering quality and execution of product development
- Actively support and manage the team to foster development and high-quality outcomes - through the use of regular 1:1’s, performance management appraisals, development plans, team meetings etc
- Allocating projects/tasks to team members and overseeing overall workload levels
- Solution design both in sales and production including writing collateral
- Architectural coherence in multiple projects, ensuring truly effective deliveries
- Reliability, availability and support of components in production
- Generate enthusiasm and a sense of pride by elevating projects
- Support to the Head of Development and management team as required
- History of working within an Agile product delivery team
- Strong understanding of best practice coding standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- iOS, tvOS
- Swift, Objective-C
- Cocoa Framework
- Interface Builder, Autolayout
- Experience in building iPhone / iPad / tvOS optimised UI
- Consuming RESTful API services
- Experience publishing applications to the App Store
- rxSwift, rxCocoa
- Dependency Injection
- Unit Testing
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Location: Budapest / Hungary (travelling to London and New York)
Please register your CV online in English, for more information please call on +36-30-650-0484 (Judit Orosz)