The Accounting and Reporting Analyst will deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business growth. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization.
The Accounting and Reporting Analyst is accountable for the end-to-end accounting activities of our client performed by the local accounting team within the country. As such the position holder is accountable for financial statement assurance and performing a first line of defense within the control framework.
Accounting and Reporting Analyst
60% Support the Accounting Activity of the company
- Participate in the monthly closing of the General Ledger and ensure financial data accuracy per USGAAP
- Provide oversight of the accounting activities performed by our client Business Services
- Contribute to Annual Statutory Audit
- Participate in the Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation process
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting on financial performance (e.g. Sales and COGS etc.)
- Maintenance of policies and procedures
20% Business Liaison
- Act as the local partner to business – maintain close cooperation with sales, supply chain and other business/product managers in order to understand the local business challenges and strategies
- Assist in the yearly Budget Preparation by collecting and compile data in Budget template from related departments
20% Continuous Improvement
- Participate in the continuous improvement and optimization of finance activities across the country,
- Provide input into process optimization and improves the efficiency of finance operations across the country
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum 3 years accounting experience
- Hungarian qualified accountant qualification (or strong accounting track record) and knowledge of USGAAP is a strong advantage
- Fluent in Hungarian and solid English
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Agile, assertive, willing-to-learn personality
Our partner will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. They also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.