Our client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. Thanks to the global strategy the company established a new Finance Business Center here is Budapest. The Accounts Payable team is the largest within the organization. We are looking for Accounts Payable Lead to the head of this Department.
- As a head of an organization leads about 80 people and supervises different kind of areas like invoice processing, issue resolution, vendor management, vendor payment and employee travel & entertainment disbursement
- Responsible for setting up the day to day operation of all aspects of Accounts Payable (AP) processing, disbursements and metrics
- Develop and execute regional Accounts Payable strategy that is aligned with the global strategy
- Manage a diverse AP process that is largely language dependent across 22 different European countries
- Establish great relationships and manage a variety of stakeholders such as country finance leads, procurement heads and the global Shared Service Center leadership team
- Motivate the team with vision, setting objectives, personal leadership and exemplary people management to bring out the best performance of each individual
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 years of experience of which minimum of 3 years should be spent as regional head of Accounts Payable or Procure to Pay organization supervising a larger sized team (FTE 60+)
- High level of English language knowledge
- Ability to utilize principles of analytical scientific reasoning to describe problems, obtain data, validate facts, and fashion out logical conclusions
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills as well as problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- High level of emphaty
- A combination of Accounting, Accounts Payable and/ or Procurement experience is a significant advantage.