Our client is trusted by customers worldwide to deliver conventional and renewable liquid fuels, lubricants, electricity and natural gas. With 35 years of experience delivering on time and in full, they are there when you need them, where you need them. Today, they facilitate wind and solar power, along with sustainability services and data management for international brands and local businesses.
Agile Portfolio Manager (Portfolio Iteration Leader)
- Promotes and encourages collaboration and transparency and builds trusting relationships between business, delivery, and other entities within the organization
- Manage a portfolio of initiatives including program planning and scheduling, monitoring status, cross projects dependencies, and delivery progress on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitates the business Portfolio Governance Steering group, working with senior business stakeholders to update on Delivery in progress and to prioritize the backlog of initiatives to be worked on in the coming iterations.
- Facilitates periodic synchronization meetings across several different onsite and distributed delivery teams
- Facilities Discovery workshops and documents the outcomes to help the business prepare scope of work documented in what we call the Initiative Initiation Brief (similar to Project Charter)
- Review iteration progress across all squads in the program. (Scrum of scrums)
- Prepares program and release backlogs, as well as team and program objectives
- Manages risk and dependencies, communicates and escalates impediments to facilitate transparency, and reduces bottlenecks across multiple domains, tribes and squads/teams
- Understands and communicates impacts on the release plans assessed against program release plan/ and or domain portfolio
- Embraces a continuous improvement mindset, and drives the use of agile engineering best practices and innovation
- Reports on standardized program-level metrics, and understands, tracks, and operates within the program budget
- Support annual budgeting process and provide program and project portfolio financial management
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
Working for a global business and team, regular travel to business sites is required. E.g. London, Paris, Bergen, Miami, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and various other European and USA sites and also APAC e.g. Sydney, Australia.
- Experience gained as a Senior Project Management experience in an Agile environment is essential
- Project Management experience gained on projects focussed on international back office optimisation is essential
- Recent examples/experience of managing global transformation initiatives are essential with the scope of:Organisation design delivery & implementationOperationalizing lean and RPA in service delivery
- Strong workshop facilitation experience is essential
- Previous experience of offshore, tooling transitions
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent stakeholder management and prioritization skills are essential.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced environment with extensive international travel
- Consultancy, Agile Coach experience is highly desirable
- Project management qualification and energy management experience is desirable
- Outstanding Compensation package (above market average) with good infrastructure
- Both horizontal and vertical career opportunities, low level of fluctuation, rotation opportunities
- Flexible working time, home office
- Professional and language trainings