Agile Portfolio Manager required by a leading global energy supplier a renowned Fortune 100 Company!
The Agile Portfolio Manager / Portfolio Iteration Leader (PIL) is responsible for portfolio deliverables including status, financials, metrics, cross-project dependencies and risk management and portfolio scheduling. Guide teams in the planning and execution of agile initiatives to deliver customer value. The APM / PIL works closely with business segment leaders and product managers / product owners and SME’s for strategic alignment and project execution prioritization. Provides business leadership and stakeholder’s visibility into the general health of portfolio initiatives using work management metrics and assume budget responsibilities as assigned.
Facilitates the coordination of large initiatives / projects, manage the portfolio of technology enhancements and assist with removing and escalating cross-domain, cross-tribe, cross-project and cross-team roadblocks impacting the portfolio deliverables. The PIL bridges project management methods and tools to an agile construct; and reinforce a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage a portfolio of initiatives including program planning and scheduling, monitoring status, cross projects dependencies, and delivery progress on an ongoing basis
- Facilitates the business Portfolio Governance Steering group, working with senior business stakeholders to update on Delivery in progress and to prioritize the backlog of initiatives to be worked on in the coming iterations.
- Facilitates periodic synchronization meetings across several different onsite and distributed delivery teams
- Review iteration progress across all squads in the program. (Scrum of scrums)
- Prepares program and release backlogs, as well as team and program objectives
- Manages risk and dependencies, communicates and escalates impediments to facilitate transparency, and reduces bottlenecks across multiple domains, tribes and squads/teams
- Support annual budgeting process and provide program and project portfolio financial management
- Plays an instrumental role in the organizations Agile transformation, acts as a change agent, and shows strong leadership skills with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
- Contributes in Communities of Practice (CoP), within the Agile network
- Working for a global business and team, regular travel to business sites is required. E.g. London, Paris, Bergen, Miami, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and various other European and USA sites and also APAC e.g. Sydney, Australia.
What we offer:
- Truly Agile work environment with continuous learning
- Working at a global business and career opportunity at a multinational company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Working with a huge variety of technologies
- Personal development and training roadmap
- Stand-up desks
- Attractive salary