Our multinational partner is looking for motivated finance professionals to join its Accounts Payable team. Be a part of an ever-growing and evolving organization that offers plentiful challenges and opportunities to grow professionally!
As part of the Accounts Payable team, you will be expected to:
- Keep track of payments and expenditures.
- Perform reconciliations by verifying entries
- Perform vendor payments and respond to vendor inquiries
- Analyse accounts and prepare monthly reports
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve payment processes
- A University or College degree; business and finance courses are an advantage
- 0-3 years' of experience in accountancy or financial administration
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in speech and writing
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary with a wide variety of benefits
- Career and skill development opportunities
- Multinational environment
- Sponsored language courses