Our new member's most important task is performing tasks in the topic of webSSO with the Deutsche Telekom Group's unified identity, access & authorization supporting solution.
- IBM WebSeal based environment operation and configuration (Access Manager, Federated Identity Manager, Webseal Server)
- Federation services incident, problem, and change management; ticket management
- Support of applications and clients
- Unix / Linux administration skills
If you have…
- Language: english mandatory, german is an advantage
- Fundamental overall IT know-how (databases, LDAP, network protocols, scripting, operating systems (mainly Unix derivates basics)
- Knowledge around "WebSSO", federation and the used protocols (e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect)
- Knowledge regarding virtualization platforms e.g.
- VMWare Basic understanding of identity management
- Open minded
- Proactive working
- Proactive communicating
- Able to work as a team member