Our Client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for an Application Support Analyst.
Application Support Analyst
- Analyse existing application protocols and software tools and actively engage with the various support teams for the smooth functioning of Citis business.
- Provide application support oversight in resolving and troubleshooting problems; recommend improved procedures and policies; utilize the system infrastructure and resources effectively.
- Work with various vendors and ensure that resolution is as per Citis standards and there is timely notification to the customers.
- Interact with software vendors to provide best solutions to business.
- Assist users directly in using and interpreting software tools and products.
- Maintain a seamless communication channel between the support and the development teams to ensure everything is fixed in timely manner.
You are the ideal candidate if you meet the following requiements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years experience in production support role
- Strong knowledge of SQL, hands-on experience writing queries.
- Good expertise in database level analysis.
- Familiarity with ticketing tools (e.g. ServiceNow) and scheduling tools (e.g. AutoSys).
- Abinitio or Big Data expertise
- Knowledge of UNIX / Linux
- Experience in shell scripting or with ETL Development tools.
- Home office opportunity
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines.
- Work in strategical projects with high exposure and management visibility.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Friendly work atmosphere.