About the job
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages.
Application Support (JAVA)
About what you would be doing:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Managing Java and Java EE application development.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Understand the code flow and application functions.
- creating automation scripts using Jenkins.
- Deliveringhigh availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- College degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent
- Availability during non-business hours for critical issues
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Should have good experience in Chef, Rundeck.
- Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME.
- Should be an excellent team player and should be able to take responsibility for the ticket.
At TCS you will discover:
- Continuous learning and development,
- Professionally outstandingly strong client team,
- Chance to improve professional communication, in handling multi-technology and multi-tasking environment
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally