Our SSC client is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 20,000 employees worldwide. They work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures. Our partner helps their customers to source, transform and manage their technology infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling people and their business.
Application Support Specialist (English Speaking)
- Management of complex customer applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Quest and customers own in-house solution Gideons).
- Handle issues beyond the Service Desk's scope and fix problems that do not need level 2 specialist support.
- Provide exceptional technical support, troubleshooting.
- Support will be provided via phone, chat and web ticket.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their requirements and tailor solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to implement and optimize Oracle solutions.
- 1-3 years of experience in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong proficiency in English language
- Good problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer orientated personality
- Cafeteria benefits
- Medicover private health care package
- Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling (HO opportunity)
- Language courses, soft skills training and talent programmes
- Go through a professional and personal development