Do you enjoy building up something NEW?
Do “learning, international environment, employer values, work-life-balance” factors that matter for you at your job?
Are you passionate about your profession and seek for an exciting change?
Our partner has pioneering technology in elevators, working with unbeatable technology around the globe. Now you have the chance to join the very first team in their newly established business service center in Budapest! We are looking for true talents, as you and your team’s responsibility will be to build up the new organization.
Sounds exciting? If the answer is YES, click to apply!
AR Team Leader
How can you imagine your daily work?
- Lead a team of Senior Accountants in order to deliver Accounting services to all customers (10-15 FTE)
- Plan and monitor the capacity and workload of the team, hire additional team members according to anticipated workload
- Coach and motivate team members
- Lead by example a cross-functional collaboration, create a motivating working atmosphere and actively drive the change management
- Play an active role in the transition of Accounting processes from European entities to Hungary and actively shape a new SSC in Budapest
- Participate and lead projects assigned to the role (incl. Process optimization)
- Be involved in day-to-day operations and participate in the periodical closing processes
- Identify, evaluate and resolve issues (incl. process improvements)
- Be adherent to agreed service levels, policies and procedures
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders to develop a professional relationship
- Provide qualitative customer service
- Support the Accounting Manager to monitor the team's performance against deliverables set in the Service Levels Agreements
You are welcome if:
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivables and at least 2 years of leadership experience
- Accounting experience in other processes beneficial
- Proven track record in process optimization
- Very good verbal and written German and English is a must
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent tools
- Very good knowledge of SAP FI
- High proficiency in the end-to-end AP process
- Experience in process automation
- University degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Enthusiasm for establishing and ramping up a new Shared Service Center
- Self-starting attitude and ability to work independently
- Strong team-player who can build and motivate a process team
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and prioritize the right things at the right time
- Ability/willingness to travel (2 to 6 weeks periods for knowledge transfer- when circumstances allow to do so)
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuous Improvement and quality mindset
- Competitive salary
- An amazing, people focused company culture
- Open minded, friendly colleagues with a passion for their work – we hire top talents!
- Language courses and trainings
- Home office