Our partner is the global leader in the design and development of taste and scent experiences, enjoyed in thousands of products sold around the world.
On behalf of them, we are looking for a curious professional to join an order to cash team and handle activities for the Arabic region!
Arabic speaking Collection Analyst
- Efficient, accurate and effective collection of receivables for an assigned portfolio of customer accounts to collect past dues.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships to facilitate timely receipt of receivables while ensuring proper communication throughout the process.
- Researching and resolving discrepancies and maintaining accurate records to keep customer accounts in good standing.
- Escalating on time when needed to the proper channels
- Responding to external/internal inquiries
- Supporting the cash application team with information regarding unapplied cash
- Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Suggesting process improvements where possible
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills, both verbal and written
- University degree (relevant vocational education, equivalent work experience in a similar role can be adequate)
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience as a cash collector, accounts receivables analyst, other relevant work experience from the field of finance & accountancy or customer service can be valuable
- Confidence in handling a dedicated portfolio of customers
- Assertive communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- ERP system (SAP ECC) experience advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast paces environment while maintaining accuracy and providing top notch customer service
- Being a team player with a can-do-mentality
- Applied Critical thinking
- Certified Lean Six Sigma is advantageous
- A newly established global service center with horizontal & vertical career development
- Competitive salary and remuneration package
- Fuzzy office environment with leisure room, break-out area, table tennis and a gym in the garden
- Continuous training opportunities from day one
- Career development opportunities
- Attention to the individual as ‘People are our most important assets’ (continuous training, work-life balance, amazing office containing a leisure room, break-out area and a gym in the garden)
- Be part of a global industry leading business with 130 years of experience