As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for Int Devops Engineer role. In 2017 the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
As a member of the Data Analytics and Monitoring Team, you will work on an team helping to deliver Business Value and Outcomes. You will help to develop, test, and implement automation and orchestration solutions as a shared function in support of driving business value to our customers. You will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and skills, all while working in an exciting and dynamic work environment.
The person we are we looking for:
- Is self-driven and motivated by the idea of continuous learning, experimentation and improvement
- Has a strong drive to apply Systems Thinking to improve the end-to-end performance of any system or to address any problem
- Is excited by the Cloud and challenging established norms
- Has a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship and takes pride in what they build
- Has very strong written and verbal communication skills and is willing to make a strong case for technology choices
- Has a passion for open collaboration and the open source model
- Is open-minded, curious and customer focused
- Assess, implement and document tools and utilities to automate global tasks and actions
- Developing automation and orchestration solutions in support of IT operations systems, infrastructure, and applications; Cloud and On-premises
- Develop, Deploy and Support automation platforms
- Business and technical analysis and architectural review with customers.
- Support and deliver using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines (GIT)
- Troubleshoot complex application, integration management, and enterprise issues and work to solve through automation and orchestration.
- Support the development and execution of the strategy and vision for future automation capabilities
- Ensure automated security is built into each technology stack
- Support the Team and Customers with day-to-day requests, Change and Incident tickets
- At least 1-2 years of demonstrated automation and orchestration solution development
- Understanding of developing and supporting end to end workflows
- Experience in identifying bottlenecks and assisting with debugging, analysis, and optimization for automation and orchestration solutions.
- Knowledge of scripting languages including Powershell, Perl, Go, Python, VBScript, VMWare PowershellCLI, Bladelogic BLCLI, and NSH
- Comfortable maintaining live production systems
- Experiment with and recommend new technologies in support of automation and orchestration needs
- Demonstrate the key critical behaviors of commitment to task, attention to detail, communication, customer focus, decision making/problem solving, tolerance of ambiguity, planning, and prioritizing.
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment