Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Commercial Change Specialists to their Budapest-based business services center.
Commercial Change Specialists
The role holder supports key Commercial functions required for Commercial Change Management. This includes bid publication and the management of high volumes customer change request. This role may include the production of library and reference material and/or supporting Business Management/Commercial Management activity.
- Manage customer request: receive request, quote and order.
- Involve technical and sales teams when required
- Track workflow and implementation
- Update inventories and systems
- Update customer and account team on progress
- Fluent English and fluent French is mandatory
- College or university degree, preferably in economics
- 1-2 years experience in multinational environment (customer service management, delivery, relationship management, project management)
- Proactive and analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience in the telecommunications industry, knowledge of a couple of key ICT areas is an extra benefit
- Good Salary and Benefits package
- Daily use of foreign-languages
- Dynamic teamwork in multinational environment
- Open and youthful atmosphere
- Continuous learning and development