Building Energy Modeling (BEM) engineer (Debrecen)
Building Energy Modeling (BEM) engineer
- Be responsible for energy conservation design and optimization of new and ongoing projects.
- Responsible for collecting the energy saving demand data of the new plant and cooperating with the designer team to complete the energy saving scheme design of the new plant project.
- Analyze and review the building scheme, including the building structure, building envelope, building system and all electromechanical systems.
- Review the building physics simulation from the perspective of the building's energy performance requirements.
- Perform a series of simulations of the buildings and systems, such as energy saving simulation, energy consumption simulation, daylighting simulation, CFD simulation, etc.
Küldjünk emailt, ha hasonló hirdetés kerül az oldalra?
Ne maradj le egy jó állásról!
Állásajánlatok - legnépszerűbb városok