Building Energy Modeling (BEM) engineer
We are looking for a Building Energy Modeling (BIM) engineer for our Asian partner company for a green-field investment.
- Be responsible for energy conservation design and optimization of new and ongoing projects.
- Responsible for collecting the energy saving demand data of the new plant and cooperating with the designer team to complete the energy saving scheme design of the new plant project.
- Analyze and review the building scheme, including the building structure, building envelope, building system and all electromechanical systems.
- Review the building physics simulation from the perspective of the building's energy performance requirements.
- Perform a series of simulations of the buildings and systems, such as energy saving simulation, energy consumption simulation, daylighting simulation, CFD simulation, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, facility engineering, electric engineering, or other related fields.
- More than 5 years of working experience in energy modeling and building simulation, energy conservation scheme design, with basic knowledge of building physics, cold and heat source equipment, HVAC, etc.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Proficiency in IES VE building simulation software (Model IT, Apache Sim, Vista Pro, MicroFlo, VE Compliance).
- Understand the local building regulations, energy regulations and planning requirements.