As a Business Data Analyst, you will work in an international scope, actively supporting global and cross-functional supply chain projects with a focus on digitalization, automation, and optimization. We expect you to support and shape our data-driven supply chain environment, connecting data with processes and creating powerful yet easy-to-use reporting solutions.
Business Data Analyst
In your new role you will also:
- Create business dashboards and reports using reporting tools (Tableau, SAP Business Objects)
- Evolve and migrate existing Excel and SQL/Access based reporting solutions
- Closely cooperate with internal end-users, corporate functions, and other business units
- Support requirements, implement and deploy reporting and analysis solutions within Supply Chain, including end-user training.
You concentrate your creativity and knowledge on producing valuable results and pushing efficient solutions to their full implementation. You encourage your colleagues to succeed and inspire them with your own ideas. Moreover, you are able to communicate in complex contexts clearly and in a convincing way.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University Degree in Industrial Engineering, Data Science or Computer Science ideally with a focus on Supply Chain Management;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a related data analysis role would be preferable and background in semiconductor industries would be a plus;
- Proven expertise in reporting, data analysis, and visualization with Tableau, Excel/VBA, and SQL databases;
- Big data skills like Hadoop, Zeppelin, and Spark would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of AI (artificial intelligence) and/or ML (machine learning) would be a plus;
- Good command of German and fluency in English.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.