Our client is a swiss multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide. You will be part of their People Support Solutions organization and you will work with the brightest minds worldwide on pushing the boundaries of healthcare.
The HR Services (HRS) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. They are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate their customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Business Intelligence Analyst (Qlik Consultant)
- Handling analysis and data modelling design using data collected in a centralized data warehouse or multiple databases throughout the organization
- Ensuring data preparation (cleansing, transformation, blending) and designing visual dashboards & reports
- Providing expertise in spatial analytics (Geographic Information Systems)
- Acting as a technical advisor for the people insights and technology team
- Upskilling team members and other stakeholders on business intelligence topics
- Advising HR and business partners on available reports, and support decision making with providing comprehensive data
- Executing quality check, processing knowledge gap analysis
- Process/system superuser activities, such as community participation, info sharing, issue escalation and training delivery
- Driving the development and implementation of HR continuous improvement initiatives.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Advanced Business Intelligence platforms: QlikView, QlikSense
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, agile & growth mindset in ambiguous situations
- Continuous improvement mindset, Business Acumen and understanding servicing impact
- Advanced analytical, logical problem resolution skills with usability skills and mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of business intelligence, capable of translating large data sets (structured, unstructured) from diverse business environments (industry, services, etc.) and functional fields (management, sales, finance, HR, marketing, etc.) into visually persuasive dashboards and meaningful reports
- Experience with some of the following systems/tools: SQL Server, MySQL, HyperFile, SAS, Articque Map, GeoQlik, GeoAnalytics, Idevio, Alteryx, Oracle, Workday or SAP
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Intelligence certifications (mathematical background is a plus)
- Coding knowledge (Java, C, PL/I, SQL, PHP)
Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Flexibility (home office days after your probation period)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- All You Can Move Sportpass
- Coaching / mentoring opportunity
- Buddy program, Team buildings, Themed Holiday party
- People-focused company culture
- Annual bonus in March