The Correspondence System (KoSys) inside the TEL-IT supports individual written responses to customer requests by customer advisors/employees in the front and back office via a dialog-based application (KoSys Client).
An additional task of KoSys is to offer CRM systems an interface for the automated sending of standard correspondence related to business transactions via batch processing.
Are you interested in taking over coding-tasks in an agile environment for the Correspondence-System?
If so, become a member of our international Team and be responsible for the implementation of stories.
- Analyzing, implementing and bringing a story successfully in production is part of your daily working life.
- Therefore, you work hand in hand with the Product Owner.
- As a developer you are part of an international agile Team.
- As a member of our agile Team you prefer short sprints to bring features in a fast way in production.
If you have…
- You are an experienced developer.
- In a perfect world you have five years of experience in C++- Programming.
- But any other language would be fine, if you are willing to switch to C++.
- You have good skills in SQL and UNIX.
- Beside the technical skills we expect you to act independently in your daily work, but as a team-player.
- As you are part of an international team, communication in English is a must have.
- You are also willing to take over new tasks and to solve them by your own.