Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries.
The EMEA Business Service Center of our client was set up to standardize and harmonize the administrative efforts in the areas of; Financial Administration, IT, Audit and Training and development.
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST (~8 MONTHS FIXED TERM)
Responsible for the timely and accurate application of cash and processing of internal and external customer deductions and overpayments. Assists in resolving problems related to these processes.
- Applies cash to customers’ accounts maintained in accounts receivable portfolio;
- Provides assistance with research and resolution of payment problems;
- Identifies and analyzes the root cause of customer short payments and codes these into the system;
- Facilitates the resolution of problems across multiple departments and escalates accordingly;
- Process Check Requests, Payment differences, Direct Debit and Trade notes;
- Enters bank corrections into system, download and share bank statements;
- Provides support to Credit Department on issues relating to application of payments;
- Coordinates end of month balancing and reporting;
- Facilitate the resolution of intercompany AP and AR balances;
- Assists with Intercompany reconciliation through cash application process;
- Deals with Audit-related requests.
Expertise and experience:
- Fluent communication in English is a must, other European language is an advantage;
- 1-3 year experience in finance administration, finance assistance, cash application or similar;
- Experience in a multinational environment or Shared Service Center is preferred;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office knowledge.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Multinational, dynamic environment;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Stable company background;
- Long-term career opportunity;
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours;
- Complex, end-to-end processes;
- Work-life balance.