Your new company
Our multinational partner, who provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets, is looking for a Cleanroom Specialist for their newly established medical device producing site in Vas country
Your new role
- Ensure and maintain safety, order and cleanliness, also to follow up the environment policy
- Maintain, adapt and update procedures for behavior -, dressing-, hygiene-, cleaning-, taking in and out objects, equipment into or out of the clean room
- Train, ensure and monitor behavior -, dressing- and hygiene procedures in the clean room
- Prepare and update cleaning plans for the production in the clean room
- Active implementation of corrective actions in case of deviations in microbiological monitoring
- Purchasing and arranging cleaning of the clean room clothing
- Organise and monitor extraordinary cleaning in case of taking objects or equipments in or out of the clean area.
- Active collaboration on PDCA/CAT meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or other related life science is required
- 3-5 years of work experience in medical and Microbiology Lab is required.
- Experienced in operating /working in a cleanroom with particle (ISO class 8 or 7) and microbiology (GMP class D or C) environment.
- Experience in a medical device or pharma Microbiology lab is preferred.
- Knowledge of/and experience in working in an ISO 13485 manufacturing environment.
- Basic understanding of laboratory and sterilization terms and methodologies
- Statistics knowledge, Strong problem solving, root cause analysis, risk assessment and impact analysis abilities
- Negotiation level of English
What you'll get in return
- You will fill a key position of the company and will be responsible for the whole cleanroom at the newly established manufacturing site
- Competitive base salary and additional bonuses
- Open and motivating environment to further improve your skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.