You build it, you run it!
- To support a German government contract we are seeking a high profile DevOps team to build up and support a system with 80Million users.
- In the ramp up phase we seek the skill overkill to assure the best possible service from the start.
- The skills required are based on DevOps principles and specific toolset.
- Some elements as on call are very well known not desired by many, but a true DevOps has the mentality to build it as good, that he never has to wake up at night.
Are you up to the task?
- Execute deployments
- Monitoring - live checks
- Write and execute runbooks
- Inspect logging
- Application workarounds
- User management
- Incident management
- Catch & Dispatch
- Communication and transmission to 3rd parties
- Escalation triggering to runbooks
- First analysis / root cause analysis
- Problem management
If you have…
- Experience in DevOps environments for deployment, like Jenkins/GitLab to support CI/CD type of operation from application operation side
- Basic knowledge of OpenShift and experience in OTC
- Scripting experience in Python, or other programming languages
- Good knowledge of working with Linux
- Experience with, Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with Jira
Good to have:
- General knowledge about container technologies, like Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
- Basic knowledge in software development for cloud applications
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible or terraform
- Jira Xray plugin
- HashiCorp Vault
- Good knowledge about IT service management tools (SM9, CMDB, ...)
- Basic knowledge in ITIL (incident, problem and change management)
- Can create structured documentation
- Logical reasoning and proactive solution finding
- Willingness for on-call service
- Able to work under pressure
- Languages: English