- In OTC Operations we have a unique work environment.
- We are the only one team in Public Cloud area in Hungary that is not managing end-user applications on an existing Public Cloud platform.
- In contrast to that, we are deploying and operating the cloud backends, starting from Hardware, Compute, Storage, Physical Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Infrastructure Services, Platform as a Service elements like database solutions, up to higher level value added services, like advanced databases, Big Data solutions, Artificial Intelligence, and several more.
- We operate our cloud following agile methodology in self-driven teams, responsible for the different components of the platform.
- With us you have the possibility for flexible working hours and home office.
- We will offer you internal as well as external trainings to learn state-of-the-art leading technology.
If you have…
Apply immediately if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Linux administration in virtualized environments
- Deep understanding of the Linux Operating System (at least with RHEL/CentOS), services and common networking protocols
- Participated in managing large numbers of systems with configuration management solutions.
- In addition to definite Ansible knowledge, experiences with Chef or Puppet or Terraform or any similar approaches are also valuable
- Solid knowledge in managing highly available platforms at any levels, and proactive monitoring the healthiness of them as well.
- Technical English knowledge oral and written as well
- High level, strategical view on designing large-scale infrastructures and business services across multiple datacenters
- Experience with ITIL Service Management processes and/or in Agile/Scrum teams
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks, even in extremely complex and continuously evolving evnironments
- Strong understanding and working experiences with any popular Public Cloud
- Constant focus on IT security
- Any OpenStack knowledge is strongly wished, concentrating on Nova and Neutron
- You can bring new ideas to your team but can also adapt yourself to the given technical possibilities.