Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
Cloud Platform Engineer - contracting (JT)
- Defining architectures and configurations according to Microsoft recommended practices, Azure Reference Architectures and Microsoft Cloud Design Patterns.
- Developing the required platform capabilities according to the CCoE development standards, guaranteeing quality and backward compatibility.
- This require to understand basic Azure Infrastructure concepts for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services, and being able to learn from the Azure documentation.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements for the design and implementation process.
- Making sure that the platform capabilities are implemented and made available according to the Security Control and Service Management Frameworks
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or comparable education/experience)
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Technical knowledge and deep understanding of: Azure Identity and Access Management; Cloud Networking: Virtual Networks, Azure IPAM, BGP and User Defined Routes, Network Security Groups; Network Connectivity: ExpressRoute, P2S and S2S VPNs, Virtual Network Gateways; Load Balancing; Azure IaaS Compute Services and High Availability solutions; Azure Storage; Azure overall basic infrastructure; Azure Security and Operations
- Experience with: Infrastructure as Code with ARM Templates, PowerShell and Azure Automation; Azure Monitor, Azure Security Center and Log Analytics; Azure Automation and Hybrid Workers; Azure DevOps;
- Experienced communicator both written & verbal
- Strong analytical & conceptual skills
- Ability to motivate others and readiness for close teamwork across multiple locations
Contract type: contracting, 1 year+
Location: Budapest, XI./Home office
Please send your CV online in English or contact +36-30-650-0484 (Judit Orosz)