The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
CMS Cloud Migration Architect VMware ( REF2075L)
About As: As Cloud Migration Services (CMS) part of T-Systems, we are specializing at accompanying our customers on their Cloud adoption journey.
Our mission: Shaping the safest, easiest and most efficient transformation to a digitized and cloud-native future together with our customer.
- implement complex customer requirements in technical solutions in accordance with best practices, cost-efficiency and future security based on vMware technology
- develop both High-Level and Low-Level design for all possible variations of migration or transformation to hybrid cloud products (private/public) based on Azure
- optimize all onboarding scenarios for customers on private & public cloud together with 3rd party products for migration
- cooperate with the product owner on the continuous development of the T-systems cloud adoption portfolio
- collaborate with sales on preparation of complex customer inquiries and tenders
- be an advisor for local and international customers on optimal cloud adoption strategies on Azure
- work in highly dynamic, international environment with committed team while serving as the technology expert
- collaborate with T-systems partners such as vMware
- directly communicate with end customers to discuss possibilities of migration, transformation and their optimal designs
- have VMware technical related certification
- have a deep technical understanding of public/private cloud technologies and practical experience in public cloud adoption, migration and automation
- are familiar with application discovery tools and cloud migration software is an asset but not essential
- have some experience with Agile tooling and processes (Jira, Kanban, Scrum methodology)
- have experience with VMware HCX, 3rd party migration tools
- have general ICT skills (Network, OS, Storage, Database etc.)
- have basic Scripting & Coding knowledge (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- have good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Language skill: English (B2)
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Pécs