Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company is being present for more than 140 years. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest-based BSC. We are looking for a Collection Specialist with Spanish who wants to utilize her/his knowledge in a great company!
Collection Specialist with Spanish
- Performs day-to-day collection activity on assigned accounts receivable portfolio;
- Review customer payment trends and recommend customers for credit reviews;
- Provides resolution to customers daily orders;
- Takes appropriate action on collection issues.;
- Maintains a cooperative problem-solving relationship with customers, the sales organization, and manufacturing team to ensure the prompt turnover of receivables;
- Provides various accounts receivable reporting to Supervisor Credit & Collections Administration;
- Manage Dunning Process within their Portfolio;
- Responsible for keeping bad debt to a minimum through the collections of their portfolio;
- Responsible for Overdue reporting and Dispute Coding;
- Manage other requests by the Business Units, help in audits;
- Facilitate small customer collections with Plant Locations.
- 1-3 years in the field of Accounts Receivable/Collection;
- Bachelor degree is preferred;
- Experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent communication in English and Italian;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Profound knowledge of relevant financial processes;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive attitude in problem-solving.
- As a part of an international team you will sit in a modern, beautiful office in the heart of Budapest;
- Multinational, young and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary;
- Professional trainings and workshops, great learning opportunity;
- Long-term professional development and career plan.