Hanon Corporation is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world, which has 51 manufacturing plants and 4 global technical centers throughout the world.
Hanon Systems Hungary Ltd., Székesfehérvár, produces and designs climate compressors, fluid transport systems, heating and cooling valves and fuel pumps to the biggest automotive companies for more than 30 years.
Now we are seeking to recruit new colleagues for the following position to our manufacturing plant in Székesfehérvár:
Main Job Responsibilities:
The purpose of the job is to initiate and implement purchasing strategies and business relationships to assist in the creation of a world class supply base, and achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives.
- Cost down activities - lead high level negotiations and deliver supply agreements to attain the annual targets.
- Track supplier performance on financial markets and translate cost opportunities
- Manage the development and implementation of commodity strategies to deliver maximum competitive advantage.
- Benchmarking, rationalization, development and management of critical and strategic suppliers according to the latest commodity strategy.
- Supplier evaluation, selection and relationship management: Development vs. Rationalization (initial sourcing, re-sourcing, total cost analysis)
- Create and maintain the bid lists for the particular commodity.
- College or university engineering degree
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken)
- Advanced PC skills
- Relevant work experience at automotive electronics components
- Other languages preferred (German)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and your certification of your degree.