Your new company
Our multinational partner, who provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets, is looking for a Cleanroom Specialist for their newly established medical device producing site in Vas country
Contamination Control Specialist
Your new role
- Work primarily within the microbiology laboratory performing standard microbiological tests (eg.:bioburden, endotoxin, sterility, plate counting, characterization, recoveries, inoculations, enumerations, and environmental monitoring.
- Collect and analyze microbiological data and provide summaries to internal customers.
- Develop new laboratory procedures and maintain existing procedures.
- Lead investigations during out-of-tolerance situations and assist in the implementation of effective corrective and preventive actions.
- Work with sterilizers to support new product development and validation activities (eg.: worst-case, residual, reliability testing).
- Provides innovative ideas to the improvement of laboratory practices.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of and ensures compliance with current laboratory and cleanroom procedures, policies, and standards.
- Communicate effectively and interact with customers to ensure that testing needs are properly scheduled and testing commitments are met.
What you'll need to succeed
- Technician or Bachelor’s Degree in related life science is required
- 3-5 years of work experience in a Microbiology Lab is required.
- Experienced in operating /working in a cleanroom
- Experience in a medical device or pharma Microbiology lab is preferred.
- Familiarity with current standards related to Microbiology Laboratory testing, clean rooms and medical devices.
- Knowledge of current laboratory and cleanroom standards.
- Basic understanding of laboratory and sterilization terms and methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Statistics knowledge; MS Word, Excel
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary and additional bonuses
- Open and motivating working environment to further improve your skills
- friendly, multinational company and challenging role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.