Our partner is a multinational company specialised for electronics manufacturing. We are looking for a Controlling Supervisor who will be a responsible for managing the controlling team in the organisation.
- Professional management and coordination of a 4-6 person Controlling organization.
- Schedule tasks of monthly financial closuse, ensure compliance with US GAAP requirements and timely reporting to Corporate Finance.
- Continuous improvement of closing processes and coordination of financial process development related projects.
- Establish a 12-month rolling plan schedule, communicate and conduct forecast processes with functional and business management.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and other members of operation and business community and communicate results, modeling activities and other observations.
- Design and provide support and analysis around current business models and recommend future enhancements for operations and business development activities. Support and analysis include financial forecast and variance files and other administrative matters.
- Early detection of risks and involvement in the implementation of corrective actions.
- Conduct and interpret complex analyses to evaluate alignment with forward-looking strategies, and provide feedback to management
- Monitor and develop cost minimization strategies.
- Support employees (Cost accountants, financial analysts) and provide guidance to junior team members with analysis to assist counsel and advise key corrective actions to senior leadership related to forecast performance and/or under/over plan in terms of their potential impact on the strategic goals, objectives, and financial viability of company
- Support external and internal audits.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance
- 2-4 years experience in Controlling
- 2 years leadership experience
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Hungarian is a must.
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Training programs & career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system (bonus, etc.).
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.