Customer experience & operational performance:
- Lead consistent, strong operational results with the best balance of investment and efficiency.
- Deliver measurable service impact by leveraging relationships, industry knowledge and team-based thinking to provide creative solutions.
- Oversee and ensure establishment and delivery of KPIs for workstream performance.
- Engage with key stakeholders for feedback and ongoing dialogue on improving end-to-end operational performance and on future opportunities.
- Responsible for building, developing and maintaining a leading-edge Shared Services workstream.
- Establish employee value proposition and culture that attracts and retains talent. Plan and provide continuity and succession for critical roles.
- Build sustainable, differentiated capabilities through proven solutions, deep functional expertise and focused approach.
Continuous improvement and productivity:
- Execute process design and documentation of the workstream processes, including enabling technology.
- Drive the definition and implementation of continuous improvement
- Develop a culture where customer is first
Looking for a knowledge leader and well experienced Director with very massive business services experience for an EMEA Order to Cash role to successfully manage operational teams with various locations from Budapest.
Please note we can only accept senior manager/director applications with strong business services experience.
- Business related degree required
- Fluency in business English
- Proven track record in a managerial business services delivery role in a complex organization
- The position holder must have a demonstrated track record of
- high level judgment and decision-making ability in credit management
- knowledge leader in collection activities with different located teams
- delivering value through continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives
- defining and implementing technology-enabled solutions end-to-end
- working knowledge of finance/accounting processes in terms of budgeting, cost management, etc.
- leading complex global initiatives across cross-functional, culturally diverse teams
- Exceptional ability
- to influence and support 'culture change' within a complex multinational environment
- to operate within a multitude of formal and informal networks while managing the competing interests of varied stakeholders. He/she must be a skilled communicator and proven relationship builder
- to identify and solve complex problems; to synthesize large quantities of complex data to generate meaningful insights
- to inspire, motivate, and lead global teams
- to operate independently and leading through ambiguity and change, and capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- to deal with highly sensitive information in line with confidentiality expectations.
- Budapest based highly international role
- open minded company culture
- very competitive salary&other benefits