For our international partner, who is one of the world’s most prestigious automotive brands, we are currently looking for a CRM SPECIALIST. If you have minimum 2-3 years experience in customer relationship management or project manager, speak fluent English and have an analytical mindset and complex perspective, then we would like to hear from you!
- Support, implement and develop a strong CRM plan in Hungary in cooperation with the international CRM team on the basis of various types of segmentation, in order to retain loyal customers and attract new customers.
- Control and develop the customer journey (for example translating confirmation emails, localization of newsletters)
- Increase the number of the leads and improve the customer experience
- Develop effective customer journeys
- Manage comprehensive CRM project management from a business point of view.
- Maintain and implement CRM tools.
- Overall project management and responsibility for rollouts.
- General project reporting and supervision.
- Analyze and report the result of the CRM plan and propose actions to improve those results if necessary.
- Manage CRM and Customer Journey relevant GDPR issues.
- Diploma of higher education (marketing or business management)
- At least 2 years of CRM system or campaign management/database management/(IT)project management experience related to marketing
- Fluency in English, native Hungarian, German is a plus
- Outstanding communication and adaptation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Complex and analytical vision
- Good problem-solving skills
- Well-known company
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern office environment, good access to local public transport
- Hybrid way of working (2 days of Home Office)
- International team