Create your future with us:
Customer Service Employee in Hungary
You will be a competent contact of the Hungarian customers, will provide full support to the customers assigned to you independently and be responsible for the complex processes.
- care and support of our customers in Hungary
- involvement in the implementation of specific customer projects in close cooperation with sales colleagues
- processing samples on time, taking into account the throughput and delivery times, optimum number of samples and costs, in collaboration with the colleagues responsible in Sales.
- creation and pursuit of contracts
- documenting efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems.
- preparing quotations quickly in collaboration with Pricing Department
- entering and confirming orders in the system once availability checks and order processing have been carried out.
- continuously updating customer master data.
- organising and supporting internal and external customer visits in consultation with the divisions involved.
- regularly monitoring visit reports, contracts, prices, order quantities, batch sizes, delivery packaging, payment and delivery conditions
- monitoring payment receipts and complaints and preparing corresponding customer-specific evaluations.
- following up on customer complaints in collaboration with Notification Management and in consultation with the colleagues responsible in Sales and Quality;
- close cooperation with our Headquarter and subsidiaries
Ideal candidate has:
- several years of relevant professional experience in office sales is advantage, but we also wait for the career entrants's application
- experience in export an advantage
- conversational English knowledge, German is an advantage
- good MS Office skills, ideally SAP skills
- ability to work on own initiative, can-do attitude, good oral/written communication skills
- strong customer and service orientation, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- reliability, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- has ability to do the other, administraive tasks
Please send your CV with your photo. Please provide us with your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectation. Please take into consideration, that we cannot accept any other channel or send back hard copy applications.