Our Partner is a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. They have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.They are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. They have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join them and be part of their environment as a:
Customer Service Representative (Polish speaking)
The Customer Service Representative role exists to provide first and second line of customer support to telephone and written enquiries from external Key Customers, internal Customers and other Consumers in accordance with agreed service levels. The position will ensure all facing queries are answered with the required speed, accuracy and with the maximum level of customer satisfaction. Customer Service Representatices are required to have a broad understanding of all Customer Service processes to enable a high percentage of first contact resolution and will continually manage customer expectations through various contact channels.
- Execute day to day customer service-related operational tasks to ensure delivery meets customer expectations
- Leverage deep understanding of specific key account customers, processes/systems and act as an escalation point of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries from external customers and consumers, internal customers and third parties.
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Provide customer service via the internet, phone, fax and email to support activities including:
- Account set-up, allocation and delivery issues.
- Order processing and order fulfilment.
- Sales order tracking.
- Monitor supply outages and react accordingly for incoming and existing orders.
- Retail marketing programme information, policy and product fulfilment.
- Retail site experience complaints, fuel quality claims, site locator etc.
- Complaint resolution, identification and management of complaint root causes.
- Manage and maintain customer expectations, referencing pre-established service level agreements where applicable.
- Make recommendations on existing knowledge base documents and identify knowledge gaps.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both the customer and internal business partners through the provision of timely, accurate and high quality service.
- Highlight process gaps and inefficiencies; proactively seek solutions to increase productivity and / or level of service provided.
- Perform user acceptance testing in service centre technology and ERP systems to help ensure effective enhancement execution.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have at least 1 year previous experience in customer service role within a telephone environment and/or customer services environment, ideally dealing with Key Account Customers
- Can speak English and Polish on advanced level
- Have excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Are highly motivated
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Have experience using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application
What our Partner can offer to you?
- Possibility to join social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Training and development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Company laptop