Our prestigious multinational partner operates a Business Service Center and expands its international team with a new colleague to be based in Budapest.
As a future member of the Trade Compliance function you will based in our Budapest office but working across Europe with the main focus on IT exports from the UK.
Your new role:
- Working with the logistics teams to ensure that export paperwork is correct and complete
- Classifying IT products to establish licensing requirements
- Providing guidance to the sales team on exporting
- Monitoring SAP ERP to ensure compliance
- Working with the team to improve the company’s trade compliance processes
You will be an ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- Fluent English, French language knowledge can be an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customs procedures, export-import process
- Experienced in export licence applications
- Have a great understanding of product classification
- Experience with ERP systems preferably SAP
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Experienced in dealing with internal and external stakeholders such as supply chain partners and Customs authorities
- Knowledge of AEB software is desirable
What you’ll get in return:
- Development and career opportunity within an international team
- As you will have a lot of cross-functional tasks, you can have insight and gain impressive knowledge of numerous departments in an established global company
- Language courses, soft skills training and talent programmes
- Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits
- Reward and recognition.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to apply with your English CV.