Our multinational partner focuses on customer service management, commercial and industrial operations support with a focus the EMEA zone. The company started its operation in 2004 in Hungary. Now it's time for you to experience their really solution-focused and customer-friendly corporate culture. To join their expanding team in Budapest we are looking for a
Data Analytics and Systems team in Budapest is working as part of our customer's global organization and accelerate high-value, actionable insights through the delivery of state-of-the-art, scalable, enterprise data platforms, data science and analytics solutions for their global internal customers.
We are looking for Data Architects in their growing Data Analytics and Systems team to provide a leadership, vision and design expertise in building and maintaining our corporate data strategy. DA professionals will collaborate with technology and management teams to assess, understand and define standards for data gathering, storage, quality improvement, integration and consumption across the organization.
- At least BSC in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar quantitative domain
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in data warehousing, migrations, reporting and analysis
- In-depth understanding of data modeling tools and standards, technologies, relational and non-relational data sources, data transformation tools and big data concepts
- Experience in project management, change management, version control, computer architecture and interfaces is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English and Hungarian
- Excellent verbal communication, very strong people management, good influencing and persuasion skills
- Willingness for continuous professional development and data architecture landscape improvement
- Collaborate with technology and business leadership during the whole data lifecycle throughout acquisition, modelling, distribution and reporting
- Work closely with business and technology teams and other partners to understand requirements, assess and prioritize deliverables across the whole Data Analytics portfolio
- Providing leadership, vision, and guidance for developing and maintaining a system agnostic data architecture relying on industry standards
- Emphasize risks and benefits of various architecture solutions
- Defining standards about data gathering, storage, quality, transformation, integration and consumption
In exchange, our Client's offer for you:
- Apply state-of-the-art Data Analytics technologies, work with and influence global vendors like SAP and Microsoft, influencing the next generation data foundation
- Strong professional development ensured by a complex Data Analytics portfolio overarching numerous cutting-edge technologies
- Numerous internal and external training opportunities, support in achieving additional degrees, industry wide recognized certificates, learning new languages
- Performance driven competitive compensation and benefit package
- Healthy work-life balance, flexible working conditions, working from home
- Floating holidays, pension and private health fund, and many more
Please apply online after a short registration to our page.