- You will support various versions of Microsoft SQL servers (2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016) on various platforms (Private and/or Cloud) for multiple international companies.
- You will be part of a team implementing the existing best practices in database management in a PaaS mode (platform support, installation, administration, monitoring).
- You will provide maintenance of databases to include the following: backups, disaster recovery, database support, access management, patch management. Providing on-call support if required.
- You will manage HA and DR capabilities in SQL environment, including replication and clustering technologies.
- You will do performance tuning, alerting & monitoring, server configuration.
- You will participate in migration projects (cloud migrations).
- Incident Management & Change Management (using HPE Service Manager)
If you have…
- Basic knowledge with MsSQL server usage/support.
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German.
- Basic experience in Windows platforms (experience with Active Directory).
- Customer focused attitude and communications.
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
- Team player attitude, ability to learn quickly and pro-activity.
- Microsoft SQL-Server certification in advantage.
- Experience in MySQL, PostgreSQL and other open-source databases.
- ITIL knowledge is an advantage