The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
DevOps Engineer for MLOPS
DT-IT is currently having multiple open positions for non junior DevOps Engineers, thus the exact job description is not specifically described here.
Some business areas where we are searching for are the following:
- Fiber optic infrastructure
- Cloud Services & Products
- BI platform element and data provisioning
- Voice Application Service Platform
- Integrated CRM systems for mobile customers
- IT infrastructure and infrastructure services
- Geodata services and applications
- Network Transformation & Optimization
As a DevOps Engineer with a specialization in MLOps and an agile mindset, experienced in frameworks like Scrum or Kanban, you:
-have proven experience in both traditional DevOps and MLOps domains.
understand both the SDLC and ML lifecycle, and how DevOps and MLOps complement each other.
- have built complex CI/CD and ML training/deployment pipelines.
- are proficient with tools such as GitLab, GitHub Automation, Jenkins or their equivalents for automating software delivery and ML operations.
- consistently integrate tasks from SDLC domains (DEV, QA, SEC, OPS) and ML lifecycle stages (Data Preprocessing, Model Training, Validation, Deployment) into pipelines.
- stay updated with the latest in technology, especially those relevant to MLOps.
- have hands-on scripting experience (Python, BASH, JS/TS, Ruby, PHP, Groovy) and programming for ML (TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn) and software (Java, C/C++/C#, Go).
- possess a robust understanding of OPS duties, tasks, and the infrastructure needed for large-scale ML operations.
- are adept at provisioning infrastructure automatically for both software and ML using IaC and CaC (Terraform, Pulumi, AWS CDK, AWS CF, Ansible, Puppet, etc.).
- champion observability, monitoring, and early warning systems for both software applications and ML models, ensuring timely automated feedback.
- have hands-on know-how of monitoring the SDLC, the ML lifecycle, and the solutions/models delivered.
- are familiar with DORA metrics, and optimally, other key software and ML metrics.
- possess a thorough understanding, potentially hands-on, of cloud hyperscalers (GCP, AWS, Azure, Oracle), especially their ML services.
- emphasize resiliency, security, and DR for both applications and ML models.
- have hands-on experience with containerization (Docker) and orchestration (K8S or serverless technologies) relevant to ML models and applications.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Pécs