Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
- Develop new and adapt existing tools to changing development, production, and release management standards.
- Work closely with global teams (especially with NY and India) to refine and monitor the continuous integration platforms.
- Refine the software development tools used to develop and support the company’s regulatory risk management processes.
- Periodic travel to NY, particularly in the first 3 to 6 months for training.
- 2+ years of experiment in software developing under Linux.
- Working knowledge of Python and either Bash or Korn shells.
- Fluent english.
- proactivity and ability to take ownership.
Good to have:
- C++ programming language.
- Creating / maintaining build configurations using CMake.
- Prior experience maintaining an automated continuous integration service (Jenkins preferred).
- BSc in Science, Technology or Engineering discipline.
What we offer:
- Challenging position with serious responsibility
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive training