Digital Technology Intern – D&A Platform Support (WHC02886)
We are seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies, supported by an assignment leader and a personal mentor.
- Help to define and implement a strategic plan for each of the tools supported by the team: upgrade plan, capacity planning, performance review.
- Identify areas of improvement (automation, clean-up) and coordinate execution to get them implemented
- Identify areas of improvement related to SOX audit tasks and coordinate execution to get them implemented
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 / 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Unlimited work permit in the European Union.
- Preferably available to start from January 2022